Tuesday, April 10, 2012

His mercies are NEW

"His mercies are new, new every morning!"


This is the coffee shop literally right next door to our office. Like i've said before, Jesus has spoiled us. What missionary doesn't just love a good cup of joe?

I finally remembered the name of the girl working today! And we talked for about 20 minutes longer than usual- which one thing I love about my job is I can't talk about it without talking about Jesus. Come to find out, she just moved to the area and doesn't really have a community of people who love Jesus around her- and I now get to be apart of creating that community for her! Be praying for that, especially as I am about to leave the country for 2 months...

I love this because when we open our eyes to the people that we buy coffee from every week, we begin to see that they are broken, hurting, in desperate need of the love of Jesus! Just like the people of any other country. Mmmm, I love that! Jesus give us Your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment