Monday, June 27, 2011

Hailey "Lemmy" Mullins.

Dear best friend,

I'm not quite sure if you know just how much I love you, I mean, I know you know, but I just wanted to remind you. You have and always will be a blessing from Jesus. From all the things that I have learned from you, been challenged by you, and moved by you, in how you recklessly give it all to Jesus, I am amazed. I know that being apart (6 MONTHS AND COUNTING!) does not always make sense, but I know that you are the girl that will always be "in that relationship...." hahaha sorry Kyle.
I just wanted to tell you that each time I talk to you, I am overwhelmed by how much you give. and you give. and then you give more. You have shown me what it means to be a servant. You have shown me how important each opportunity is, and that no matter where we are, we should always be loving people, and asking Jesus how we can bless someone else.
Hey, p.s. you are selfless.
I can think of all the times that we have taken time away from Kyle's precious phone time with you just to sing about poop on the carpet, or have valley girl kinds of accents and attitudes when we don't want to complain. Accents always make it better?
Hey, p.s. you are beautifully made, and there is no flaw in you. For He has clothed you with righteousness.
And wait, were we supposed to turn there? Because I think that once again, we are lost.
lalalala I could go on forever, I mean let's be honest, we have a tendency to never stop talking.
And I love you, and I am praying for you. I know that this is short, but you are astounding! I can't wait to put you in these arms and sit in a field and talk about our past 6 months til we fall over.
I thank Jesus for you, because He never fails. He is never NOT good! He always has and will teach you and grow you and build you into more and more of the women that He has so faithfully brought you to now. You are good, you are SO good! And I am honored to call you my friend.
p.s. as I am writing this, I am listening to Kari Jobe in honor of you!
I can't wait to see where Jesus takes you and how He uses you to move this nation to more of His heart, His heart of compassion, and to His heart of grace.


This song by Cory Asbury, reminds me of you, this is how Jesus sees you, that you are so dependent on Him that you wait...
We wait for You, we wait for You
We wait for You; walk in the room
Here we are, standing in Your presence
Here we are, standing in Your presence
Shekinah glory come down, Shekinah glory come down

Release the fullness of Your Spirit
Shekinah glory come, Shekinah glory come
You move and we want more, You speak and we want more
You move and we want more; we want the fullness
We want more, we want more, we want more, we want more
We want more, we want more, more of Your Spirit



You are beautiful and I love you.
Psalm 16.

Now, keep doing work to set the captives free!!
I am so proud of you.

-Auds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment