Monday, August 29, 2011


taken by Sabrina Tubbs, isn't her photography beautiful?!




ok so here's what it is floating in my heart.


I wish that I could put in words the freedom that Jesus gives. I mean let's be honest, how can we really put freedom into words? But I think that I am just so overjoyed with how much He really does love us and pursue us even when we only give Him a piece, a shattered little piece, of what He deserves.


I'm just sitting here in Mugwalls (a coffee shop in college station, that literally has mugs on the walls) and i'm overwhelmed with how good Jesus is. I can't even put it into words, I wish that y'all could just jump into my heart and feel how peacefully it beats (or experience it yourself!) as I read things like Isaiah 12 because He CHOOSES to love us in a way that we don't have to
worry
                              fear
         be anxious
                   stress
nothing but just saying that YOU are the joy of my heart.


it's a beautiful thing to experience the freedom in Jesus. He is so good that, no wonder He leads us into parts of His glory at times because I think I would explode in the fullness of Him.
I think I may just run outside and scream of His joy, His faithfulness.


Last night I got to be in the wonderful presence of Sabrina Tubbs via skype and it just reminded me the sweet simplicity of our Jesus. I think what I love is that each time I am reminded that we literally don't have to fear because the God that can calm RAGING seas (take a second to picture that... on a boat in the middle of the sea, you are small and nothing compared to that huge body of water running deep and wide and then all the sudden a storm comes and you look out realizing that you can't do anything to stop it. You realize that you are so small in comparison to the waters that rage at you) can calm a storm beyond on understanding. That when I just sit here and read His words in the midst of craziness and life and just begin to praise Him and be thankful, my nonsense MELTS. So why do we choose to live in fear? Why do we choose to think He is anything BUT good? Because that is a choice we make, not a feeling He gives.


Jesus, help us to choose to speak truth and as we speak truth you begin to untwist what the devil has twisted.


Seriously, take 10 minutes and just read truth, speak truth, and your heart will ravish for the One who gives truth.


i love each of you, thank you for continuing to encourage me and love me. Jesus' love through you is so sweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment