Monday, August 22, 2011

this is my face, on a blog!



cute face right? from Audrey Spurgin on Vimeo.

update real life:
here is where i am at with monthly support:

committed total right now: $176
still needed monthly support: -$674-$724

perspective, hopeful, by faith, date to move to Pismo Beach: September 24th!!
we're talking crazy miracles right?! it's gonna be crazy cool to see Jesus do the impossible through y'all.

and i will keep you guys updated on how monthly support is coming over this next month, but as far as how the past blogs have been so focused on giving...now I let the Spirit move in your hearts and do what He wills! So probably not many more, if any posts will be specifically about this topic. It is a huge part of my life and what is mostly consuming my time now, but Jesus is so much more than just this topic, so we'll explore that more together! 






mhhhmm. AMEN. I will go with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment