Friday, March 18, 2011

Update!

Ok, so it is about that time again where I really should have blogged a month ago, but I am quickly learning that it drains me, BUT YOU ARE WORTH IT! And time is so scarce here. I am blessed to have you as family, friends, supporters… and so I pray that as I write this, it blesses your heart.

So we are 23 days now away from going on outreach! As some of you might know, I am going to ISREAL AND ETHIPOIA!! And we are not entirely sure what we are doing yet, I know working with prostitutes, orphans, and helping in the community as much as we can. Because we are realizing just how valuable our neighbors are.

I wish that I had the time to just type up all my notes from lectures the past 2 months and give them to anyone who would read them because the teachers that we have are absolutely PHENOMENAL and have wrecked and torn up our view of God in this generation. We are going right into the Bible and saying, “who do YOU say that you are?” “where has our view gone wrong?” “what issues, past experiences, how I was raised, skewing my view of who I think you are?”

It’s incredible how God can, when we allow Him, ask Him where have WE gone wrong?

He will hold your heart, and gently speak to you on what people, what experience, and what of our self has skewed our view of God. Because He is a Father, a lover, a friend, that desires to rip us of our views, what we have placed on Him and gently remind us who He really is.

This is the point in which I had kept y’all a little more updated because I could just go on and on and on about what He has been teaching me, where He has been taking me, showing me, and loving me without limits. J

Here are some specifics in prayer that we could use as a team:

There are still some people with financial needs, just praying for the provision that God has already promised to come, that people’s hearts would be compelled.

Also, for our contacts to be safe, one of the places that we were going to, we can no longer go to in Israel because of the persecution that they are facing

Continued support and blessings for the staffers here.

And also direction for us as we seek God on what’s next for each of us girls

I am, in a few days, going to be posting some “funnies” for y’all to enjoy from my time here so far. SO GET EXCTIED!!

p.s. mom and grannana are coming on the 2nd!!! WHOOOP!

p.p.s. the Aggies that are reading this, I have most the girls here (even foreigners) throwing thumbs up, and the staff kids here saying Gig ‘em Aggies! I have not forgotten about my Aggie Family! J


just a fun little picture of me and the ladies at our Family Dinner night aka MURDER MYSTERY! bringing the south all the way to Cali!

No comments:

Post a Comment