Sunday, September 4, 2011

email

So I am working on my email list.
This email will be for people who want a monthly update on my life in Pismo!


If you are currently supporting me, you are already added to this list!! If you would like to support me (because I am still in desperate need of this!) I will add you to the list!


How to be added:
Send me your name and email at audreyspurgin@gmail.com


My blog will also be a GREAT way to keep up with me as well! You can type in your email on the side of this blog and get emails when my blog has been updated.


The reason that I will be sending emails rather than snail mail newsletters, is because I can save a lot of money each month! I would have to budget in about $70 more each month in order to send them through the mail. Let's be honest, most of you are much more up to date with your email than what you do with your snail mail. And I know that not ALL of you are this way, but the majority is! So in order to use less money in this area, email will be the answer. And who knows, maybe a couple times a year you will get a fun piece of mail from me to open!


Love each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment