Tuesday, September 13, 2011

pismo.



pismo beach. MY NEW HOME!
(photo taken by sarah graham)

Some exciting news:

God has continued to be so faithful for all my needs. Everyday, He has taken care of me. I have talked A LOT about God's faithfulness, because looking back over this summer home, that is what I have learned and grown most confident in. In a way that looks beyond the givers, but to the heart of Jesus. The most exciting thing is that there is more to come! His faithfulness is NEVER ending, praise Jesus!

Just as an update with where I am at with support, and my official move date!!:

Right now with monthly support, I am at $791 a month!! and I am looking for about $200 more before I go! I know that God is faithful to provide, and if you would like to partner with me, there is always time! Just ask :)
And my OFFICIAL starting move date to Cali is September 29th! My mom and I will start early on the 29th and drive all the way to Phoenix, stop to see one of my best friends Cammie, stay with her for a day and then make the last part of the drive to Pismo! 

One thing I have been really meditating on and praying over is Psalm 82. Just praying over this nation the last line, especially, that says, "For it is YOU who possess all the nations!"
It's an interesting Psalm but I feel like in all this transition time and all these changes we are hitting, we pray, "Jesus it is you who have us, none of it is ours." Makes change for His glory, so much more tangible. 

Also, be praying for the YWAM Pismo staff this week. They are on their staff retreat, which is just time to get away and re-connect as a family, to hear some good teachings, and seek new directions for the base! Please be praying for that this week!

p.s. my stories from this past week are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment