Tuesday, October 4, 2011

home sweet home.

So I just wanted say a quick little HELLO from Grover Beach, CA! This is my new home until the end of November...when we start transitioning all the singles into one staff house.
For the time being, these are my roomies:

Jael Bom from the Netherlands

Jacque Gowing from Colorado

aren't they both beauties?!

So for now, this will just be a picture blog. Some pictures of the apartment for your enjoyment! :)
This weekend I will hopefully have some time to just sit and write this weeks activities as being on staff for the first week, but for now it's a little crazy!

Thanks again for all your support to get me here! Praise Jesus from whom all blessings flow!


p.s. sorry for the grainy pictures. they were taken with my mac because my camera is still gone.

my wall art and bed under

messy bed with mom's stuff at the end (she has been a huge blessing being here this week)
and then my closet

dresser (jael prayed for one and got two!) the whole thing is filled with art supplies

view from the doorway (thats my moms blow up bed next to mine)

jael's bed! such a wonderful roommate

the view from the hallway, walking into the kitchen/living area. of course mom is cooking away!

the living room. jael being studios 

view from the front door

street view! isn't the weather looking lovely?

have a very blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment